Welcome to the Support Center
In order to streamline support requests and better serve you, we utilize a support ticket system. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. A valid email address is required to submit a ticket.
- All personal and business data is collected by Stankos PC Support ltd. We collect only email address and optional company name and/or work phone. We need this info only to communicate with our customers when providing our services.
- Any information collected from our users will not be sold, shared or rented with any third parties.
- Stankos is committed to keeping your personal data safe and we take every reasonable precaution to ensure security. Access to your personal information is restricted to employees at our company. Only authorized employees will manage secure databases and servers where these details are stored. Our employees are legally bound to maintain the confidentiality of this information, and may not use this data for any purpose other than to complete the services required of their employment.
- Your personal data is used for internal purposes only and is never sold or shared with anyone outside of our company, unless we disclose information in response to a law enforcement request.
- All collected data will be stored maximum for a year and then will be secure erased.
- The data subject have the rights to recieve all collected personal data from tickets by sending officially an email to our address office[at]stankos.com or raise a complaint by sending an email to manager[at]stankos.com